Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Albie's Personal Stock Update

Today I've sold out of my long time holdings of SYK and TNDM and am now considering buying BIDU (the google of China). BIDU has doubled its EPS four times in the last ten years. So I'm impressed with its financial numbers. Bidu is way below its half price tag of $286. I would give BIDU a sticker price of $573. So to buy it now at 107.35 seems like an incredible deal. It also has an incredible Net income of almost half of what it makes! Amazing. After throwing the thought of buying this stock with my other investor partners, I will probably buy in today.

1 comment:

  1. The design of this blog is looking very nice, thanks for sharing such a good information regarding trading and various other commodities information.

    MCX, NCDEX, Nifty, Tips, Charts

    ReplyDelete

Part 2

Part 3 (of 10)

Blog Directory (Added 3-28-12)

Ckalari is my friend

Blog Directory (Added 4-2-12)

Blog Directory, Added 5-1-12

FyberSearch - Find + Be Found

Blog Directory; Added 5-2-12

Blog Directory, Added: 5-2-12