Friday, August 10, 2012

PCLN's DROP!: Take TWO...

Albie's Take: Bryan was right. PCLN has dropped to support levels not seen in over a year. My question to Bryan is when do you expect it to jump?

Bryan's Take: I don't know, I never know. But if I buy at the bottom, a fundamental sort of stop loss is created. All we need is a good day in the markets.

Albie: So what was the fundamental reason PCLN dropped?

Bryan: Poor guidance for Q4 and because of Europe...and they missed revenues by about .02% The thing is, I don't even consider stocks for purchase unless they are in the top .5% of all stocks in terms of fundamentals AND they've been beaten down for a stupid reason by Wall Street. There has to be blood on the streets for me to buy because that means the stock has been oversold because of fear. At the same time, the companies I buy are like cockroaches...you can't kill them and they always come back no matter what. It's just like anything in life...if you hang out with winners YOU are going to win.

Albie: Great take Bryan! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2

Part 3 (of 10)

Blog Directory (Added 3-28-12)

Ckalari is my friend

Blog Directory (Added 4-2-12)

Blog Directory, Added 5-1-12

FyberSearch - Find + Be Found

Blog Directory; Added 5-2-12

Blog Directory, Added: 5-2-12