Friday, August 10, 2012

Take ONE: Be angry, Be VERY ANGRY!

Bryans Take:

"I just checked the balance of my 401k that I haven't contributed to in two years, but I can't withdraw unless I quit job (Otherwise I would invest it myself). Lo and behold, its exactly the same (within a few dollars) as it was two years ago! There's a moron in a tower somewhere making about half a million bucks a year getting paid to "actively manage" my portfolio. He "earns" so much because he is SUPPOSED TO outperform the overall markets (S & P 500, DOW, etc..), otherwise why would anybody in their right mind give their money to a Fund Manager right??? You could just put your money into an index fund through TD Ameritrade that mirrors the S & P 500 and get the same return as the overall market. WELLLLLLLLL.......of course he must have beaten the overall market benchmarks then....right??? WRONG. The overall market went up almost exactly 30% since two years ago today, and this Jackass (Capitalized) got me a 0% return..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2

Part 3 (of 10)

Blog Directory (Added 3-28-12)

Ckalari is my friend

Blog Directory (Added 4-2-12)

Blog Directory, Added 5-1-12

FyberSearch - Find + Be Found

Blog Directory; Added 5-2-12

Blog Directory, Added: 5-2-12