Friday, May 18, 2012

Wary of taking a Stock Position Till SPX Reaches Weekly Support


I would be wary of buying new stocks until the market has run aground on support and gives good signs of rebounding.Yes, the S&P500 is indeed on its way to the bottom of Weekly and Monthly Support as I had predicted. Still I will not take any credit for understanding what the catalyst was except that it was near Resistance and was very likely to drop soon. I believe that spring is historically a low time for the SPX from what I have heard. The data reports have seemed to generally be mixed lately. I believe the SPX will continue to drop to Weekly or Monthly support levels and then hold and rise. If you have any questions, take a look at 'My Prediction' recorded in the last two posts. It will give you a much more detailed explanation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 2

Part 3 (of 10)

Blog Directory (Added 3-28-12)

Ckalari is my friend

Blog Directory (Added 4-2-12)

Blog Directory, Added 5-1-12

FyberSearch - Find + Be Found

Blog Directory; Added 5-2-12

Blog Directory, Added: 5-2-12